Monday, June 30, 2008

Tribute to RCJ Consulting Sdn Bhd

THIS IS NOT A PAID AD

Hello, as this is my last week in KL before I head back to Kota Kinabalu for my 3rd year education, so I was thinking of saying a little much about my current part-timely employed company RCJ Consulting Sdn Bhd. This is a company which serves clients across Asia with consulting services, training and development initiatives for managers and executives. RCJ applies practical solutions derived from real business experience, insight into regional business models and multinational perspectives to create simple, practical solutions that works IN-House and also Public Programme.

Being part of this company, I'm proud to say that each and every person in here is very productive and energetic while I was working. Not forgetting its company's sole principal consultant / Founder Mr.Richard Jacob, a discipline,well-established in training and consulting field and an experienced master of behavioral change, motivation and attitude development. Not to forget the current company's leading staffs Mumtaz, Flora George, Susan, Kumari and Renuga whom each carry many responsibilities. Situated in Sentul, Jalan Ipoh specifically, this company is among the very best I have worked before (in terms of level of experience, fun and productivity). This is just a content / tribute writing for me to write on a little about them whom I feel should be credited for the amount of time, patience, guidance and support they provided for the past 1 month period. The very most I can do now is to only thank them for everything they did to me and cherish the memories I had. I wish them all the very best, Gd Luck in the office, Gd health and God bless You all !!









2 comments:

::: Advertlets :::

::: Just 1-Click :::